Developer & Builder Services
We can provide your development and staff structured support from association planning and development through the transition process.
It's your vision, your concept - a new community. But how do you turn that vision into a fully functioning community? How can you ensure that your project will be successful? How can you obtain and provide your residents with experienced and quality community management services for the best value?
As a leader in Community Association Management services, Four Points Property Management knows what it takes to bring your vision to life.
Developers rely on our comprehensive services to help safeguard their investment and ensure the successful completion of their project. We understand every aspect of developing communities specifically urban, suburban, rural condo's, loft and garden condo's, and condo conversions of existing rental buildings
With our expertise and experienced professionals at your disposal, you will find everything that you need to set your vision in motion. From concept to completion, Four Points Property Management is your guide to a successful community association.
Our goal is to make your job as a developer easier and to assure that the new homeowners receive a high quality experience; we have your reputation as a developer in mind throughout the entire process.
We can advise you in a wide range of areas including, but not limited to:
- Budget development and preparation
- Governing document review and recommendations
- Reserve studies
- Site planning including valet and guest parking, front desk operations, trash pickup, delivery/loading dock, etc.
- Procedures are put into place for coordinating and scheduling of move ins, including elevator set up, supervision of moving crews, etc.
- Selecting building materials
- Contract solicitations and negotiations including insurance, landscape maintenance, security, elevator maintenance, etc.
- Four Points creates a positive experience for new owners by preparing a comprehensive manual introducing them to the building and welcoming them to their new home.
- Issuance of keys, access cards, parking decals, and a tour of the amenities is part of the orientation process.
- Selecting type and frequency of landscaping, pool service, and trash removal
- Architectural reviews and amenity recommendations
- Specific building material recommendations (paint color, flooring, landscaping, etc.)
- Preparation for opening operations and expenses
- All initial expenses are closely monitored by Four Points to ensure an accurate turn over.
- Project management
- Coordinating with all fire, building, and county/city inspectors
- Vendor and on-site employee selection and management
- Development, implementation, and enforcement of Rules and Regulations
- Accounting services
- Set up Tax ID Number and Bank Accounts
- Collection services
- Administrative Services
- Preparation of all pre-closing documents
- Project specific programs and specialized services
- Web-based services
- Opening operations, including preparation for developer/management relationships
- Conduct all aspects of meetings to ensure timely and complete transition from developer/builder to owners