Maintenance & Janitorial Services
In addition to providing Community Association Services, Four Points Property Management also provides property services through its subsidiary, Four Points Property Maintenance, Inc. These services include maintenance service, handyman and repair service, lawn maintenance, landscaping and irrigation.
Four Points Property Management clients are not obligated to utilize our subsidiary company for these services. Regardless of the selected vendor, our property managers are trained to work with any service provider selected by the board of directors by outlining the Associations expectations in detail to the selected vendor and holding them accountable.
Our Maintenance Service include, but are not limited to the following, please contact us for a detailed proposal.
- Janitorial services such as cleaning elevators, trash areas, walkways, hallways, pool deck, parking lots, removal of debris, remove cobwebs from building exterior and stairwells, pool and exterior furniture, check and replace light bulbs, etc.
- Minor repairs such as replacing fence boards, light bulbs, door locks, etc.
- Touch-up painting such as signs, graffiti removal, picnic tables, doors, hallways, enclosures, etc.
- Landscaping such as minor tree trimming, weeds, leaves, palm fronds, monthly services, etc.
- Preventative Maintenance such as asphalt patch work, plumbing inspections, pressure-cleaning, water-proofing, cleaning-out gutters, etc.
- Hurricane clean-up and preparation
- Part time or full time on-site janitorial or maintenance staff
- Lighting system repairs and minor electrical repairs
- Sprinkler system repairs
- Pressure cleaning
- General handyman services